Re: Versatility - how much is a good thing?

Subject: Re: Versatility - how much is a good thing?
From: Jonathan Soukup <jsoukup -at- AIRMAIL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:06:37 -0500

I went to a job interview a few months ago and I was told ahead of time I
would need to submit a writing sample. I thought, "Gee, no big deal." When I
arrived for the writing assignment, they asked me to write a memo about a
given situation. I was incensed. I have never felt less like a tech writer
than I did at that moment. I trudged through it drudgingly. In hind site,
I'm glad I don't work there as a secretary.

Jonathan Soukup

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=