Re: Versatility - how much is a good thing?

Subject: Re: Versatility - how much is a good thing?
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:49:24 -0400

Title: RE: Versatility - how much is a good thing?

imho, this definition of TW is pretty limited.

Instead, I tend to think that TWs produce information for an end-user. So yeah, just about everything listed in the original post is one form or another of technical writing (except maybe for network diagrams, and there could be arguments for including them in the tw field also).

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com