MS-Access and Database Publishing

Subject: MS-Access and Database Publishing
From: Lisa Mishli <LMISH -at- ROBOTEC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:22:36 +0200

I am trying to determine whether MS-Access would be the best choice for
maintaining and publishing a database of our products (to include specs,
illustrations, prices, etc.). The database will be used by our marketing
managers (on intranet) and company agents/representatives (using Internet
browsers offline) primarily for viewing and retrieving info.
Our company operates in MS-Office 97 (and our webmaster uses FrontPage).
We do not have a copy of Access. I need to make a purchase decision.

I'd appreciate suggestions and opinions.
TIA

> Lisa Mishli
Marcom Manager
> Eshed Robotec (1982) Ltd.