System Documentation references

Subject: System Documentation references
From: estesk -at- NATIONWIDE -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:10:40 -0400

I'm trying to find some good books that describe documentation standards for
computer systems or any other type of resources that define how to approach
systems documentation project. Our documentation group recently requested a
search through amazon.com, yet most of the books related to the topic were
out
of print. Since that time, we haven't have much luck finding those resources
either. We're really looking for any current books that provide examples of
documentation techniques for describing process flows, diagrams, etc. Any
ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions.
estesk -at- nationwide -dot- com
Junior Technical Writer, Nationwide Insurance
Columbus, Ohio

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=