Newsletter guidance

Subject: Newsletter guidance
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- NAVAIR -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:38:04 -0700

Hi --

I've just agreed to take over the newsletter for my local STC chapter. The
hitch is that I know nothing about producing or laying out a newsletter and
I'm a novice in the technical communications field. Though a past editor has
agreed to help me get started, I'd like to read up and get my bearings on
the subject. Can anyone recommend juicy references on this subject?

Thanks for your help.

-- Meg Halter

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=