Framemaker Eval version?

Subject: Framemaker Eval version?
From: Tristan Bishop <claritydocs -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:46:03 -0700

Hi, my name is Tristan.  I'm a communications vendor.

A company I'm doing docs for for is interested in going to FrameMaker 5.5.6. They asked me to check it out, to see if it will meet their print/online needs.  Does anyone know if/where/how to get a Beta or Trial version?  Adobe doesn't appear to offer one on their site, but I'm hoping it's available and I'm not finding it.

If I have to go buy it, I will.  But I'm hoping there's an eval version just so I can look at it for a day or two.

anyone?