Re: Framemaker macros and patches?

Subject: Re: Framemaker macros and patches?
From: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:55:37 -0600

There is an incredibly rich, object oriented scripting language available
for FrameMaker, which exposes Frame's entire object model in an easy to use
scripting language. The language sells for $149.00 and is available for
Windows 95/98 and NT platforms. A beta version for Macintosh has also just
been released. You can learn more at
http://www.frametools.com/framescr.htm

The language is based on Frame's C language API. I have personally written
scripts to perform Frame to dynamic HTML conversion along with other scripts
that I use for database publishing. I have no affiliation with the company
but am a very satisfied customer. Over the past year, I have received four
free product upgrades and unlimited technical support.

If you would like, I'd be happy to email the manual to you in PDF format so
you can evaluate the language for yourself. Feel free to write to me if you
would like additional information.

Good luck,