Re: info about methodologies for documentation

Subject: Re: info about methodologies for documentation
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:59:16 PDT

Ricardo Eito asks:

I am interesting in methodologies and templates to document the code of
software applications: modules, flow of data, input and output variables,
and so on. Can anybody give me any information about standarized procedures:
books,
articles, standards, etc?

Tony Markatos responds:

There really is only one tool for what you want to do -- Structured Systems
Analysis techniques. Best bet -- look up Yourdon Press on the web.

As Ed Yourdon says "Only by following the flow of data is it possible to
understand (and I may add, document)the underlying logic of a system".

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=