Announcement: STC Online Competition in Seattle seeks judges

Subject: Announcement: STC Online Competition in Seattle seeks judges
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:36:09 -0700

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be managing and hosting the Seattle STC
Online Competition for the second consecutive year. This project can only
succeed with the participation of lots of people. Last year we had too many
entries for each judge. This year, I'd like to lighten the load of
individual judges by inducing (begging, pleading, and sucking up) at least
twice the number of judges we had last year.

If you or someone in your organization is interested in volunteering, the
commitment requires that you come over to my office in the Greenlake area
for at least four hours on a Saturday or Sunday in November. In addition,
you'll need to participate in at least two phone calls.

Please email me at linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com to become a volunteer. I hope many of
you will volunteer this year and I'll have the opportunity to meet you.
Remember, STC needs you! Oh, yeah, and they'll be donuts and coffee for all
volunteers...

Lin Laurie
Design Docs 206.784.5821
The Online Training and Publishing Professionals
http://www.designdocs.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=