Re: Good project tracking software?

Subject: Re: Good project tracking software?
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:13:55 -0400

For me, real project management software is way to involved.

If they don't want 16 kinds of charts overkill, I'd use Microsoft Outlook...
he/she
probably already has it, and there's a Project Management template available
for
free on the www site. Great for tracking tasks, assignments and deadlines,
and
keeping related tasks together....

Art

Art Campbell