Re: Interviews and Portfolios

Subject: Re: Interviews and Portfolios
From: Cam Whetstone <camw -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:41:01 -0700

---DHICKEY -at- ALIS -dot- COM wrote:

> But what if it's an agency or a headhunter who wants samples they can
> show to other potential clients? Is this a viable marketing strategy
> then?

Few, if any, head hunters will ask for samples. however most ask for
references. I wonder at times if it is for references or leads to
other writers. I have had agencies contact my references asking them
if they are interested in other jobs. I apologise, but at least I had
their permission first.

Cam Whetstone

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=