Re: Portfolios and writing samples...a little more

Subject: Re: Portfolios and writing samples...a little more
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- VCUBED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:52:46 -0400

I merely followed common sense in my interview:

* Material covered by an NDA is not allowed to be given to anyone unless
they have signed a non-disclosure agreement. Since the company I was
interviewing with had not signed an NDA with my (then current) employer, I
did not show ANY of these documents during my interview.

* The software User's Manual which I wrote for the same company was printed
en masse and shipped in the box with the commercially available product.
Everyone who bought VideoCardX got a copy of "my" manual. This was the
writing sample I brought to the interview.

It's not rocket science.

Elizabeth Ross
Technical Writer
V3 Semiconductor Corp.