Re: Interviews and Portfolios

Subject: Re: Interviews and Portfolios
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:08:53 -0400

Hallo:

Then, how would I differentiate between you and the next guy. Yes, there's
the resume and yes, we can talk. Should I hire only based on the ability of
a candidate to verbally sell themselves?

I agree that you should expect to accompany your portfolio, and not mail it
unaccompanied. Certainly, too, you can describe the scope of your experience
and kinds of projects you have done. I would prefer, however, while I am
interviewing you, to thumb through at least one or two samples. It's a great
conversation piece that takes the interview to better places.

All the best,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=