Re: Portfolios and writing samples...

Subject: Re: Portfolios and writing samples...
From: Archie Ziviello <aziviello -at- NESL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:54:01 -0400

And what kind of samples are we refering to? Are we looking at the
beautiful manual which has gone through many levels of production (some
people here, some people there)or are we looking at before and after
snippets of information just this TW worked on? (i.e. de-programming a
programmer's explaination of the application)

For all you folks who are parts of a big TW machine, how do you present the
"work product" -- do you circle up the naughty bits you penned?

And finally, how do us "Mono-body TW" departments communicate what we feel
is a significant difference in our work pattern to the maybe unknowing
employer?

"Duh, I was the only one."

Archie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=