Re: Multiple doc, html, or fm files to single PDF file?

Subject: Re: Multiple doc, html, or fm files to single PDF file?
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:34:38 -0400

Well, for Frame just create a *.book file and add chapters as needed. Then
just print from the *.book file to a postscript file and distill it.

I don't know if this can be done for Word.

I think Acrobat 4 has a feature that allows you to 'capture' multiple html
files to PDF, but I'm not positive (I'm still using v.3).

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts