Re: RoboHelp/Online Help lists?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp/Online Help lists?
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:50:28 -0700

John Posada asked:

| Hi, kids...New contract (Merck), new applications
| (online help).
|
| Anyone know of any lists similar to techwr for either
| Robohelp (prefered) or online help?

Hi John,

Blue Sky Software offers a mailing list specific to RoboHELP called
RoboList. Also, the WINHLP-L list focuses on online help issues (WinHelp,
HTML Help, JavaHelp, etc.) You'll find links to the home pages for both of
these lists in the resource center on our Web site at
http://www.knopf.com/tips.htm (click "Learning More").

HTH ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer

Hands-on RoboHELP training classes
every month in Chicago, Dallas & San Francisco

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=