Pricing of Documentation

Subject: Pricing of Documentation
From: Krista Kostuch <kkostuch -at- TOTALSYSTEM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:58:28 -0400

We are currently trying to come up with some numbers for pricing our
documentation. Most of our documentation will be distributed electronically
in
PDF format. We are also planning on customizing our documentation for our
customers. With that said, I would appreciate any input on this matter.
What
do you charge for your documentation? Do you charge by the page or by the
hour?
What is the average amount of hours spent on technical documentation per
page?
Any numbers on this subject would be helpful. Or, if you could point me to
URL that would be helpful. Thanks ahead of time. Your thoughts on this are
greatly appreciated!!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=