job

Subject: job
From: Chris Fitztzgerald <chrisfitztex -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 14:33:05 -0500

Hi everyone. I'm new to this list and am new to tech. writing. I'm having
a difficult time in getting started because everyone wants experience, but
no one wants to give me a chance to GET experience. I can move anywhere
for now, and am taking courses to gather somewhat of a portfolio of writing
samples. Is there anyone out there who has some insight as to how to get
my foot in the door and still make a decent wage?
I interview well, have always done well at work, but look weak on my
resume. (teaching English doesn't seem to count to recruiters).

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=