Paid subscription

From: Ron Sering <rsering -at- EXCALIB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:49:23 -0700

Eric and Deb have been the grand poobahs of this list since Gopher was the
internet surfing tool of choice. I think that they deserve nomination for
sainthood. I am a-okay with paying, but anytime the terms "accountant" and
"lawyer" start entering the conversation, it implies an increased level of
complication. And there is the possibility of applying for nonprofit status.
The implications of all this seem daunting from an administrative
standpoint.

How do the other free lists, like frameusers or winhlp-l (and innumerable
others) handle their situations?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=