TW impaired CW?

Subject: TW impaired CW?
From: Archie Ziviello <aziviello -at- NESL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:24:31 -0400

Has anyone found that TW impairs their CW?

I double as newsletter editor/story writer and I have found its becoming
more and more the struggle to write interesting newsletter articles. I'm
actually having some anxiety about it. I'm not sure if I'm simply out of
practice with creative writing or that the edicts of TW are re-routing the
nuerons in the brain?

Observations?

Comments?

Archie