Meridian Partners job posting, near end of July

Subject: Meridian Partners job posting, near end of July
From: Charmaine Brandon <cjblist -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 05:34:01 PDT

Can someone please email me (offlist, of course) the Meridan Partners job
post from about 7 days ago? It contained several positions, one for a
bilingual content editor. I inadvertently deleted that particular digest
while purging literally 100 bounced mail warnings received from another
listserv...

TIA,
Charmaine
Technical Writing Consultant