Re: Paying for the listserv

Subject: Re: Paying for the listserv
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:08:53 -0700

Students should be able to receive this list for free.

I have herd over and over on this list that their are many technical writers
earning $500 an hour or more.

These walking money bags should be the last to complain.

Don't all of us technical writers earn the big bucks <Big Grin>?

I say we should all pay a little more, and students should get the service
for free until they are gainfully employed.

Barry, earning just over minimum wage, and eating mashed potato sandwiches
on day old bread to make ends meet :-( poor me...

> RE: Students not being able to afford list
> Well...we single parents have a hard time scraping up an extra $5-$10 per
> month, too! But, I believe this list is worth scrimping for.
>
> Susana Rosende

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=