Re: LISTSERV and STC

Subject: Re: LISTSERV and STC
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:09:33 -0400

If this were possible, I would absolutely agree. It would take very little
for
the STC to tack $5.00 onto their membership for access to the list. They
could
handle it like they do SIG's. They could then turn that money over to Eric.

Without membership in the STC, access could still be possible, maybe $10.00
per
year. I would be willing to pay that with no hesitation.

Does anybody know how Brad Anderson handles the FrameUser's list? He must
face
a similar dilemma.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=