Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--NEXT STEP

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--NEXT STEP
From: jane <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:38:09 -0400

A small voice of concern:

I do not have a credit card. Instead, I have government-sponsored heath
care (it may be screwed up but I still have my privacy).

Yup, the Luddite strikes again. While I have no problem with $5 US = $7.50
Cdn subscription fees, I doubt that you will find any bank that will make it
easy for me to deposit that fee into a US account without charging me a 300%
service fee. I doubt you will accept Cdn funds or other international
currency funds (well, alright, the bank will only charge me at least 50%
($3.25) to make a money order).

Again, think about this: I do not have a credit card! Wow, I can live like
this! Businesses still have no business trading in my name and numbers!

Please don't make it difficult to continue living like this with TechWr-l.

Thanks

Jane

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=