Re: Acrobat Catalog and Index

Subject: Re: Acrobat Catalog and Index
From: Dick Margulis <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:21:09 -0400

"Weiner, Kandis" wrote:

> Anybody care to recount their experiences with the Adobe Catalog,
> specifically the Index? Any success/failure stories out there? Do users
> actually appreciate the index feature? Is it usable/useful? Do users need
> instructions on how to use the search tool in Reader to search Indexed
> documents? What about just notifying the user that the Index is available?

Works great. Questions like "Hey, Dick, I seem to remember some document
someone wrote a couple of years ago that mentioned a frammis-widget
compatibility issue. Can you find it for me?" suddenly became easy to
answer in under a minute instead of requiring half a day of searching. I
highly recommend the tool.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=