Re: <No subject given>

Subject: Re: <No subject given>
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:38:33 -0400

Seeing as this post mainly target's my view, allow me to answer.

What would I have ANON do? Hmmm. And this is from the view that ANON was a
solid employee.

1) Confront the manager. If nothing comes of it...
2) Confront Manager's manager...
and if all else fails
3) Smile and with a wave of your hand say 'bye bye"

Oh sure, it's big talk. But I've been there, done that. And I haven't looked
back.

You see, we all have control over our situations. There's never a 'no way
out' scenario (aside from falling 200 feet to your death or the like). Sure,
you may not want to move. You may not want to go through the hassle of
finding a new job. You may fear the consequences of confronting your
management. But there are all roadblocks that you fashion for yourself. Home
is where the heart is. The hassle of finding a new job is a lot better than
day-in and day-out in a place you hate. Managers are people too, and some of
them actually like hearing about how their department is doing from the
inside.

Again, I can't stress it enough. You have control over your own situations.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis