Re: Automatic Numbering in Word

Subject: Re: Automatic Numbering in Word
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 20:15:29 -0700

Michele Barishman wrote:

| I have been using Framemaker for a while and a bit rusty on Word.
| Can someone please remind me how to create a field for Number 1, and then
| another field for automatic numbering (from 2 onwards).

Michele,

You'll find step-by-step instructions for this on our Web site at
http://www.knopf.com/tips.htm.

HTH ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer

Hands-on RoboHELP training classes
every month in Chicago, Dallas & San Francisco

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=