FrameMaker - No Forced Justification?

Subject: FrameMaker - No Forced Justification?
From: Rd Phillip <rdphillip -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:43:00 -0500

I've used PageMaker for the better part of the last ten years, with only
infrequent experience on the older versions of FrameMaker. I recently
installed FrameMaker 5.5.6, and have been evaluating its pros and cons.

One of the things I cannot find is an alignment command to force full
justification of a line ended with a hard carriage return. Does
anyone know whether this capability (or a convenient workaround) exists in
FrameMaker?

Thanks,
RD

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=