Re: Java

Subject: Re: Java
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- JAGUNET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:10:22 -0400

Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you'll get precious
little Java support on a techwriting mailing list, and what you do get
will be purely coincidental. May I suggest:

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/support/

Sun provides not only a thorough knowledgebase, but also a discussion
forum, kind of like this one but oddly more Java-oriented.

Hope this helps,
----->Mike

On 7/31/1999 9:46 AM, Bill Smith (cybersmith -at- ZIANET -dot- COM) wrote:

>I hope a detailed Java question is appropriate for this list. I am trying to
>learn Java, and I've installed the free Java Development Kit, but I can't
>get my code to compile. I've discovered several people locally who have had
>this same problem.
>
>Note: I added the java file type in Explorer, so that's not the problem.
>I've also changed my autoexec.bat to include this path: C:\Program\java\bin.

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=