Re: Volunteer in Toronto

Subject: Re: Volunteer in Toronto
From: Chris Kowalchuk <chris -at- BDK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:04:15 +0000

Jane,

Are you not familiar with modern business/educational trends? I think
Samantha should pay me $3000 to be allowed to work on my project, and
then I'll give her a BDK Certificate in Technical Writing Proficiency.
For an additional $3000, no, make that $10,000, she can become a BDK
partner and put "BDK Solution Provider" next to her name. If I ever
develop some software, she can take additional courses from me to learn
how to use it, a one-day seminar for, say, $600.00. or the three-day
advanced training plan for $950.00.

Volunteer to work for free? Ha! If she can manage it, she's getting off
easy.

Cynically yours,

Chris Kowalchuk
BDK Communication