Can't E-mail with Acrobat form

Subject: Can't E-mail with Acrobat form
From: Susan Vineyard <vineyard -at- CHEROKEE -dot- NSUOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:05:56 -0500

I searched the archives, but I may have missed past discussion on this issue:

FACTS:

PROBLEM:
When I try to respond to the form in Netscape, it tries to set up Microsoft Exchange on my computer, rather than using my default e-mail.

As I am transferring to faculty is less than two weeks, (YEAH!!) and I'm not sure how long it'll take them to lure another tech writer to Tahlequah, OK, I really need to set these forms up asap.  If you have an answer, please help, and thank you.

--Susan Vineyard

P.S.  anyone want a job?

begin:vcard
n:Vineyard;Susan
tel;work:(918) 456-5511 ext. 5913
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://arapaho.nsuok.edu/~vineyard
org:Northeastern State University;Computing and Telecommunications
adr:;;;Tahlequah;OK;74464;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:vineyard -at- cherokee -dot- nsuok -dot- edu
title:Technical Writer
fn:Susan Vineyard
end:vcard