Re: what do multimedia folk do with a long weekend?

Subject: Re: what do multimedia folk do with a long weekend?
From: Ann Howell <ahowell -at- POOLMAIL -dot- DOLPHINSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:51:18 -0400

What holiday are we talking about? I want a holiday! Everyone else in Canada
gets a civil holiday on Monday, but we're "special" here in Quebec -- we get
St-Jean Baptiste Day in June...fat lot of good that does me now!

Ann Howell

Michelle Tuohy <michellet -at- PEREGRINE -dot- IE> on 07/30/99 06:06:49 AM

Please respond to michellet -at- peregrine -dot- ie

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Ann Howell/Dolphin)

Subject: what do multimedia folk do with a long weekend?

anyone got any big plans for the holiday?

for me, lolling about, watching me fella play baseball, more lolling about,
avoiding german grand prix, family birthday (grand-(yes, grand)nephew 4 on
sunday) so tipsy and lolling, and finally a monday to get over it all.

mft

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=