Re: What are these things called?

Subject: Re: What are these things called?
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:32:49 -0400

The little tab-like thing you click is a "tab" (inventive terminology, no?).
The element that displays when you click a "tab" (the thing that show's the
tab's underlying info) is a "panel".

This is from the MS developer's dictionary (well, from my memory OF it),
available online from their site.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis