reporting on Word 97 styles in template

Subject: reporting on Word 97 styles in template
From: Diane Giangrossi <dgiangrossi -at- BAKERHILL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:59:30 -0500

Does anyone know of a way to get a report of all the styles in a particular
Word 97 template, with the styles' attributes (spacing before and after
paragraphs, font, and so on)? I created my own template of styles, and I'd
like to have a nice, concise list to review to make sure I was consistent.

TIA,
Diane
dgiangrossi -at- bakerhill -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=