Seminars, etc.

Subject: Seminars, etc.
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- EDISPATCH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:27:09 -0700

I have noticed several postings on this list about upcoming
seminars, courses, etc. My question: why are all these functions
in the U.S. I'm sure there's a huge market (especially here in the
Vancouver, B.C. area) in Canada for these types of services.
Just my two cents' worth of thoughts for the day!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=