Re: Weird character in Word97

Subject: Re: Weird character in Word97
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:39:59 -0700

Hi, guys.

A few days ago, I posted a message about a weird y
shaped character in the footer of some of my documents
that would freeze Word when the character was touched.

I'll be posting a copy of each response to my web site
in a couple of day, as usual, but in the mean time, it
pretty much breaks down to the documents being
corrupted and the way I fixed it was to create a new
template, then copy all the body text except for the
last Paragraph mark into the new template, then save
over the damaged file and recreate the header and
footer (thank god it was a simple footer).

So far, so good.

Thanks for everyone's help.
===
John Posada