Urgent - Landscape & Tables

Subject: Urgent - Landscape & Tables
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- FLEXICOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:19:18 +0100

Hi all!

I have a doc that I'm meantto have handed over about an hour ago, but
for the last two hours or so, I've been strugglingwith a very annoying
problem. I have an appendix at the end of my doc, which is in landscape.
(rest is in portrait) I've got mad wide tables on those landscape pages,
but the problem is:

The tables will only go so far over and no farther. They get about three
quarters of the way across the page before disappearing. I've been
fiddling round with page setup and rulers, to no avail.

Anyone knoe what the problem is and how to fix it? I'm rapidl running
out of time here!

TIA,

Aoidin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=