Visio Question - Urgent

Subject: Visio Question - Urgent
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- RUGGED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:46:56 +0200

One of our engineers made Visio (Visio 5.0) drawings directly into a
PowerPoint presentation (Insert/Object/New - Visio 5).
Now we want to edit the drawings but PowerPoint does not recognize them
as Visio, displaying the following message:
"The server application, source file, or item can't be found. You should
reinstall the server application".
We can't copy and paste the drawings in any MS Office application nor in
Visio unless we ungroup them. Then they become MS Office drawings, they
get messed up and all the connectors become simple lines.
Other documents open up Visio drawings fine.
Any ideas?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=