datastore vs data store

Subject: datastore vs data store
From: Ward Rosenberry <wardr -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:54:31 -0400

Both spellings of this term show up in my company's documentation.
This term doesn't show up in style guides but I lean toward the
datastore (one word) rendering as it's close to database.

Any other opinions?

Ward Rosenberry
Rosenberry Associates Inc. "The Information Design Company"
30 Newfield Street EMAIL: wardr -at- rosenberryassoc -dot- com
N. Chelmsford, MA, 01824 (USA) TELEPHONE AND FAX: 978 251-7908

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=