Re: Learning Frame without going broke?

Subject: Re: Learning Frame without going broke?
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:53:04 -0400

This is *not* a flame to the original poster!!

My understanding of software licenses and upgrades to
the sw is that you cannot transfer or sell an earlier version
when you buy the upgrade--you are upgrading the single
license you own for that product. You still retain ownership
of the earlier version, which may or may not do you any
good. With some software, if you need to reinstall the sw,
you cannot just install the upgrade: you need to install
the original version, *then* the upgrade.)

My understanding of this may be all wrong. Does anyone
know for sure?

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.