Re: How to Learn FrameMaker

Subject: Re: How to Learn FrameMaker
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:59:08 -0400

Hallo:

I learned FrameMaker 3.0 on the Mac/UNIX by doing the tutorial and jumping
right into various projects. I didn't get formal training until I was using
version 5.0 in Win95, many years later.

Without training, I think the best way is to run through Adobe's Classroom
in a Book for FrameMAker 5.5 and then to tackle a project with the new
software, being certain to have the reference manual and online resources,
such as the FrameMaker forum (
http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/forums.html )at hand.

Good luck.

Sean