Importing Corel files into Frame

Subject: Importing Corel files into Frame
From: Joan Mommsen <jbrdmom -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:44:14 -0400

List Members:
I have a file originally created in CorelDraw I'm trying unsuccessfully
to import into FrameMaker. I saved the CDR as a PDF, but I'm not
familiar with Acrobat Reader. I can view it in Acrobat, but I'm
getting an Unknown file type message in Frame. The message asks what
I'm converting from and when I select Corel the message states:
"The filter encountered an error and could not complete the
translation."
Is there anyway (with or without Acrobat) to import these files into
the FrameMaker document?
Thanks
Joan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=