How to create a range that references the insertion point?

Subject: How to create a range that references the insertion point?
From: Sandy Dixon <sdixon -at- BBN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:42:06 -0400

Can anyone tell me how to create a Word VBA range (or selection) that
either begins or ends at the insertion point? The insertion point can be
anywhere in the document, so I can't reference a particular paragraph or
end/start of doc. I can't seem to find a useful reference to this
point...I'm hoping this is possible and not just wishful programming on my
part.

Thanks in advance,
-Sandy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=