Good web site to get publishing and legal questions answered

Subject: Good web site to get publishing and legal questions answered
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:47:46 -0700

Following up on last week's thread on job sites, here is a link that allows
you to ask (and receive) answers to publishing issues. While it is aimed at
the book trade, 90 percent applies to tech writers. Go to
http://www.bookzone.com:8080/~Ask&Answer. Register to post a question, or
login as a guest and see what's up there.

In this free forum, you can ask experts questions on the following topics:
Marketing
Editorial
Production & Printing
Legal

I've seen lots of questions on these topics posted to techwriter_l, so I
thought I would pass this site along. It's new, so there isn't a large
archive, but maybe that means you can get an answer to your question right
away!

To use this forum, you must be using a JavaScript enabled browser such as
Netscape Navigator 3.0 (or higher) or Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 (or
higher). It is hosted in the United States, and thus has a US focus.

Regards,
Carl
Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=