HTML Help

Subject: HTML Help
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:20:01 +0100

We're, at long last, about to take the leap from WinHelp to HTML help (for the
next generation of software due for release next year) and I wonder could
anyone recommend any good general books on the subject. We'll be using a HAT
(HDK) and will probably have training on the HTML features but I'd like to know
a bit before we take the leap.

TIA

Damien Braniff
Technical Author