Re: Process Flow/Decision Tree web software

Subject: Re: Process Flow/Decision Tree web software
From: Kim Nylander <nylanderk -at- IPIX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:21:45 -0400

On 7/19/1999 8:28 PM, Nagai, Paul said:

>Me: A lazy application programmer.
>You: A shrink wrapped Windows application for creating flow charts, decision
>trees, and/or "box-diamond-exit" diagrams that are exportable to a series of
>HTML files OR a Cold Fusion application designed for same.

Paul,

Micrografx has a very good flow charting program that I've used to create
flow charts and swim lanes. The version that I used was called
FlowCharter, and it was part of Graphics Suite 2.0. Recently, the
product line was revamped to iGrafx. They have new packages, so you
might check with their Web site and see which ones fit your needs.
FlowCharter is excellent and I highly recommend it. I know it outputs to
very nice HTML.

Good luck!

Kim Nylander

Technical Writer