Re: In house publishing and binding

Subject: Re: In house publishing and binding
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:15:40 -0500

Depends on your audience requirements (and the limitations of the binding
process).

I've worked on RFPs that stated specifically the binding specs (plastic comb
bound in 8-1/2 x 11 format). For hard copy style guides (7 x 9), I typically
use plastic or spiral binding because the document is more usable (again,
with my audience) if it can lie flat on the desk by itself, without the help
of a stapler, multimedia speaker, or water bottle holding it down. Same with
lab procedures documentation. Most users of such information need both hands
free to work with equipment.

Donn Le Vie
Integrated Concepts

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=