Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Subject: Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected
From: Heidi Waterhouse <hwaterhouse -at- SPSCOMMERCE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:56:57 -0500

Could not send message to USER: acummng
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered. Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

My department recently began discussing alternatives to the
standard Windows Help format. We are beginning to document
software products that will rely on Web-based technology. We
have discussed several variations of HTML Help as a
solution, but none look particularly stable. We are considering
distributing PDF files with bookmarks and keyword links as
the Online Help. Has anyone tried this? What are the pros
and cons? Any other comments are welcome....

Heidi Waterhouse
SPS Commerce
hwaterhouse -at- spscommerce -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=