Looking for a book - help!

Subject: Looking for a book - help!
From: Debbie Robbins <Debbie_Robbins -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:55:52 -0400

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the book "Developing Online
Help for Windows95" by Broggan, Farkas, Welinske? This is an
out-of-print book. I live in small town that wouldn't dream of having
a copy of this book!

If anyone knows of where I can beg, borrow, buy, and hopefully, not have to
steal, a copy of this book, I would greatly appreciate a response! I am
doing my first help project (yea!) and have other books, but they do not
cover in detail what I hope and expect to find in this book by Broggan, et
al.

Thanks a million!

Please respond directly because I receive the digest for this list!

Debbie Robbins
Siecor Operations, LLC
Hickory NC
828-327-5143
debbie -dot- robbins -at- siecor -dot- com

Standard disclaimers go here. . . . . .

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=