Sorta OT: Money-saving tips needed!

Subject: Sorta OT: Money-saving tips needed!
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- FLEXICOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:33:00 +0100

Hi all!

I'm writing an article on Purchasing hardware, software and support for
schools and, as well as the main bit, I'm doing a short section called
'Cutting corners - Money-saving tips'. It's a sort of homely things you
can do to save money thing, eg. free email, using sheets instead of
tailored dust covers etc.

I've only got 6 and I want 10 - anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Aoidin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=